We offer Roystonea Regia palms which are best known tropical palms cultivated in fertile and mineral rich tropical soil. We offer world class Roystonea Regia which has wide uses and numerous applications.
Physical Appearance :
Native : Florida, Mexico and parts of Central America and the northern Caribbean
Common Names :
- Height of 20–30 metres (66–98 ft) tall(with heights up to 34.5 m (113 ft) reported)
- Stem diameter of about 47 centimeters (19 in) (K. F. Connor reports a maximum stem diameter of 61 cm (24 in).)
- The trunk is stout, very smooth and grey-white in color with a characteristic bulge below a distinctive green crownshaft
- Trees have about 15 leaves which can be up to 4 m (13 ft) long.
Widely Used As :
- Cuban royal palm
- Royal palm
- Florida royal palms.
- Palma real
- Palma criollo
- Ornamental tree
- Seed is used as a source of oil
- Livestock feed
- Leaves are used for thatching and the wood for construction
- Roots are used as a diuretic